Donors Choose Permission Slips

Dear Parents,

Over the next week I will be sending home permission slips with students. The permission slips are to allow me to take photographs of students using the products we receive from Donors Choose for their website. Donors Choose requires teachers to send photographs of the students using the materials, and artwork produced with the materials, (along with an impact letter from myself, and at times, hand written thank you notes from the students) for those who donated money towards our projects to view. The photographs taken will be of students in groups working with the materials, and I will never publish their names in the photos or on the website. If you allow your child to be photographed, please fill out the form and send it back to me as soon as possible as it assists with the process of receiving products from Donors Choose.

I have also included the link for our Donors Choose page attached for you to view our page.

I appreciate all your assistance.

Miss Stevens

Comments