***UPDATED***Studio Hours Thursday October 26




I will be staying after school this Thursday (October 26) from 3-4:00 for any students who have missing or incomplete work and need access to materials. A few students are behind on projects and we are moving ahead. I have given extra time in class to complete these projects (as deadlines have already passed), but as we are working on new projects, there will no longer be class time given for these past incomplete projects.

If any work is incomplete, I strongly suggest students attend Studio hour this week, or make arrangements with me to come during lunch to complete work as we are more than half way done with this quarter and report cards will be rapidly approaching.

In addition, if any work was taken home to be worked on, I do need these back by 3 pm on Friday November 3 as grades close that day for quarter 1 report cards.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thank you!

Comments