Donorschoose.org Photo Permission Slip


I am currently in the process of handing out Photography Permission Slips for Donorschoose.org this and next week. If you need additional copies, I have more in my classroom and they can also be downloaded/printed at home: http://www.donorschoose.org/docs/permission_slip.pdf

If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: pstevens@stamfordct.gov

I will be giving students 2 Dali Dollars (classroom raffle tickets) if I receive the signed copy prior to the end of the day on Friday November 1. I am marking the permission slip on Power School, but it is not counted toward a grade. If for any reason you do not want your child to participate, please email me and let me know so that I can mark your child as exempt as I plan to send reminder emails later in the month of October. Thank you!

Comments